- Compliance Monitoring
- SEC Disclosure Reporting
- Risk Management Reporting
- Coming Soon
RPM is a combination of three powerful layers – Data Interface Manager, Rules Engine and Reporting Engine. These three layers work in unison to deliver fully automated reporting solutions which are transparent, versatile and scalable.tramadol online without prescription
RPM was designed and built to provide clients with a progressive modular platform that would allow the modeling and automation of the reporting and monitoring processes. In addition, RPM provides the flexibility to accommodate future changes in rules, data structures and reporting at any time the client requests including unlimited scheduled and ad-hoc intraday queries.buy xanax online no prescription
RPM has been designed in collaboration with major energy companies allowing us to create industry specific features and functionality for trading compliance and SEC Disclosure reporting. The Apps featured in RPM allows us to develop and deploy bespoke process automation rapidly, by combining a customer specific user-interface and existing core modules.buy valium without prescription
RPM is shown to improve process efficiency and collaboration by reducing labor-intensive, repetitive reporting tasks, such as formatting, generating and emailing reports, by as much as 80%.
Flexible Data Interface
The RPM data interface engine is capable of connecting with any external application, legacy system or internal database. Once the data interface is configured, live data can be extracted on-demand or in scheduled batch runs. The data interface engine is built on top of Microsoft’s SSIS engine. This allows for blazing rapid data transfer speeds. The SSIS engine also provides clients with the ability to extend external data tables by adding derived columns based on custom mapping or formula based rules.
A Powerful Rules Engine
RPM’s proprietary visual rules engine allows our users the ability to configure monitoring rules quickly and easily for any given time. The rules engine has been created from the ground-up to offer an intuitive interface to the normal, non-technical business users. RPM will make it easy for business users to manage and adjust rules on their own with minimal IT or vendor support. Our goal is to provide the most user- friendly experience as possible.
RPM utilizes a state of the art reporting module that provides clients with the ability to create automated reports using their own formats. Automating the reporting process enables managers to direct their efforts towards analyzing and explaining performance and less on the logistics of report assembly. Report formats remain exactly the same, but they are created automatically in a secured, controlled, and auditable environment.
The Data Lock feature provides process administrators with the ability to lock inputs and outputs of the reporting process. This includes source data, mapping tables, and intermediate staging tables. Once a report output is locked for a given reporting date or period, there are no changes allowed to the configuration without entering a special, single use password.
On-Demand Data Archival
By utilizing its powerful data archival feature, RPM can be used as a data repository or as a warehouse for input and processed output data. Data archival is fully configurable and can be turned on or off as required by the client.
The Apps feature in RPM allows us to offer our clients a suite of pre-built applications specifically designed for the energy industry, such as real-time exchange limit monitoring. This concept can also be used to develop and deploy bespoke process automation rapidly by combining a customer specific user-interface and existing system modules. Each app is licensed separately, allowing clients to only purchase the apps they require.
Secure, Controlled, Auditable and Transparent Environment
RPM was built in partnership with a major energy company with the primary purpose of automating their middle and back office reporting processes, creating an environment that is business user-friendly, intuitive, flexible, and transparent to users, auditors and IT administrators. RPM allows users to focus more on the content analysis and presentation instead of spending time on data gathering and validation. Exception rules are built-in to each and every process; thereby allowing users to see data gaps, new items, or missing mapping information in a consolidated exception report.
Other Features and Benefits of RPM
- Built-in manual adjustments module
- User defined mapping tables with a built-in dynamic mapping mechanism
- Context based emails and custom email builder
- Easy integration with scheduling systems
- Built-in batch scheduling service
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Trading & Regulatory Compliance Monitoringtramadol online no prescription
RPM allows the Compliance analysts the ability to model and monitor all of their internal and regulatory compliance rules in a single platform with minimum IT support. This convenience is thanks to RPM’s seamless combination of Data Interface, Rules, and Reporting layers. We have provided some examples of Trading & Regulatory Compliance monitoring processes that have been automated at multiple sites in North America using the RPM platform.
- Real Time Exchange Limits Monitoring
- Trader Limits
- Portfolio Limits
- FCM Trade Reconciliation
- Wash Trade Detection with Custom Price Tolerances
- Credit Risk Compliance
- Monitoring of Zonal, Regional and Substation FTR limits
- Clearing Broker Trades Validation
- Dodd Frank De Minimis Monitoring
- Dodd Frank SDR Trade Validation
- Virtual Trading Limits Monitoring
- Virtual Awards and FTR Loss Leading Analysis
• Real-Time Exchange Limit Monitoring
- Real-time monitoring of ICE, CME and Nodal positions in a single screen
- Built-in Exemption Manager
- Trade level drilldowns
- Data security context that allow clients to control which positions a user or a group can see
- User-defined threshold limits per product
- Email alerts when thresholds or limits are exceeded
- Export all or selected positions to excel with trade-level details
SEC Disclosure Reporting
RPM’s powerful data interfacing and reporting layers allow customers to automate manual processes, significantly reducing the time it takes to prepare SEC disclosures on derivative instruments. RPM streamlines the quarter-end closing process, and allows users to focus their time and effort on analyzing the results. Listed below are some examples of SEC disclosure and GL reporting processes that have been automated at multiple sites in North America using RPM.
- ASC 815 (Position and Performance Disclosure) Reporting
- ASC 820 (Fair Value Measurement Disclosure) Reporting
- Credit Contingency Reporting
- Collateral Allocation (FIN 39) Reporting
- Liquidity Reserve Reporting
- Prior Period Balances and Roll Forward Reporting
- Related Party Note, Credit Note, Balance Sheet Offsetting and Master Netting Disclosure
- OCI Roll Forward Disclosure
- MTM Accounting Reporting
- Master Reconciliation – from ETRM system trades to final Disclosure/GL
- Journal Entry Reports in custom formats for automated upload to ledger
- GL Unrealized Detail and Summary Report
- GL Realized Current and Previous Month Reports (Detail and Summary)
- General Ledger to Sub Ledger Reconciliation
- Unrealized to Realized data Reconciliation
- Modeling Reserves Data Process and Reporting
- Manual Adjustments (Locked Monetized, Locked OCI/Carve Out, Locked Ineffectiveness, Credit Reserves, etc.) Data Entry, Maintenance and Reporting
Risk Management Reporting
- EOD Risk Management Reporting
- P&L Reporting
- Virtual Bidding
- Banging the Close
- Daily Trading Summary
- Prebuilt data connectors to all ISO’s (for example – PJM’s eMarket, eRPM, MSRS, eFTR, InSchedule, eMeter)
- Preconfigured and customizable processes for ISO bidding, awards, loads, hedges, spinning reserves, FTRs, Invoices (monthly/weekly) and settlements reporting
- Preconfigured data interfaces to ICE, CME and Nodal exchanges
- Pre-built data connectors to third party commodity pricing data sources such as LIM, Bloomberg, Market View etc.
- Pre-built collateral forecasting reporting process for PJM, NEISO, NYISO and ERCOT ISO’s
- Preconfigured data connectors to widely used 3rd party trading and accounting systems
- EQR reporting
- Built-in data warehousing capabilities
- Customized user-specific dashboards
- Data analysis engine
- Mobile app that will allow users to view RPM reports using their IOS or Android devices
- Process Automation Factory (dedicated team that develops, configures and maintains RPM at client sites)
“RPM significantly improved our month-end close and quarterly reporting processes, by retrieving trade data from Aligne and automatically mapping the information to designated general ledger accounts in SAP. The result significantly increased our operating efficiencies (and internal controls). We no longer have to order late night dinners during the month-end close!”
- RPM is a very powerful tool that allowed us to automate several manual processes and has reduced the time it takes us to prepare our SEC disclosures on derivative instruments.
- Given the success we had with accounting journal entries and SEC disclosures, we are now assessing the use of RPM as a solution to other processes.
- Our quarter-end closing process is much more streamlined after implementing RPM, and we are able to focus more of our time on analyzing the results.
- The entire HOC team was very pleasurable to work with while implementing RPM. They went above and beyond to ensure we reached the right solution.